Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I want to go to there



(thanks daily what)

I am grateful for my President for many reasons and one of them is simply because he is a Democrat. Without a Dem in office every so often, our environment would be 100% in the toilet. Isn't it funny how instantly corporations and businesses go green the second a Dem is elected? (and less funny, just how quickly these corporations drop the caring facade as soon as a republican gets into office)


So of course I am suspicious when the words "green" and "sustainable" and "local" are suddenly abundant in advertising. Regardless, some of these places must be sincere. That's the fortunate fallout of the environmentally correct zeitgeist. There will be some that are sincere. I would like to think that this is one.

More on this gorgeous place here.

(and we shan't talk about the carbon footprint of the plane trip because i can't afford to go there anyway) hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment